Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: rank transfer in UK

  1. #1
    AlexGfromUK
    Guest AlexGfromUK's Avatar

    Post

    pro8 in london will do rank tranfers for less than than that. I think there most basic service is around the ?120 mark. They have different packages depending if you on whether you want more advanced post type processing or not. I'm pretty sure you go there in person to supervise and I think they now do a 16mm telecine service too.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    James Westbrook
    Guest James Westbrook's Avatar

    Question

    I have just finished my short and waiting for the last batch of film to come back to me. Does anybody know of a really good company that can do a rank transfer? Rushes UK have got some amazing gear but charge ?400- ?700 an hour for their telecine? Ouch! Can anybody help. I dont really fancy sending it away, i cant take the risk

    ------------------

  3. #3
    technicolour
    Guest technicolour's Avatar

    Red face

    James,

    Jessops do telecine which is fairly cheap i think, they can add sound too.


    ------------------
    Jim

  4. #4
    tom hardwick
    Guest tom hardwick's Avatar

    Post

    I bet the Jessops one is a "project it and photograph it" approach, so get a test roll done first. The Widescreen Centre came top in the Which? report, though it's not a flying spot jobbie.

    tom.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •